It’s time to dust off the sneakers and go for a run (or walk)! DOOLEYS is participating in The Sun-Herald City2Surf again this year, to help raise much needed funds for The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
The City2Surf is a 14km fun-run from Sydney CBD to Bondi Beach. Join team DOOLEYS and commit to raising $100 to support The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, and you will receive registration for the event, team singlet and hat, and access to a hospitality marquee on Bondi Beach with complimentary food and beverage.
To download your registration form, click here
To complete the terms and conditions of entry, click here
To set up your fundraising page, click here
- The Value of Volunteering 18-Jul-2016
- DOOLEYS recognised at Clubs and Community Awards 26-May-2016
- DOOLEYS Recognised as a Founder of the Children’s Hospital at Westmead 26-May-2016
- The Concourse at Lidcombe - Membership information sessions @ Lidcombe 27-Apr-2016
- Watch our NEW DOOLEYS Video! 12-Jun-2015