Here at DOOLEYS we understand our role in actively promoting long-term environmental sustainability and ensuring our Club has a positive impact on the community. DOOLEYS has adopted a pro-active approach to the continuous improvement of environmentally friendly systems and improved Club infrastructure.
DOOLEYS undertakes energy efficiency projects which aim to reduce the Club’s overall impact on the environment. This includes energy, water, gas and waste reduction projects as well as infrastructure upgrades.
The DOOLEYS Green Team meets on a regular basis to discuss current environmental projects and to monitor the Club’s use of electricity, water, gas and waste. DOOLEYS Green Team consists of enthusiastic managers and staff from a broad cross section of the Club’s facilities.
- DOOLEYS Chairman honoured with Papal Award 16-Mar-2018
- DOOLEYS Annual Christmas Fair 2017 28-Dec-2017
- Students reaching their Max Potential 27-Oct-2017
- Plating up a success in the ClubsNSW Chef's Table Competition 25-Oct-2017
- Life-saving medical equipment donated by DOOLEYS 24-Oct-2017